SKG IR test tweezers are purpose designed for testing IR and Flash on chips in the size range 01005 up to more than an inch long (metric 0402 up to 2.5cm plus) . M361, M362 and M363 can be used on most IR meters that use standard BNC or banana plugs for connecting the test signal cables to the meter and they can be assembled with any combination of BNC and/or banana plug requested by the customer. Models with an “A” suffix, like the 362A in the photo below, are specifically designed to be used with the Agilent 4339B IR meter and they are a “plug and play” replacement for Agilent model 16118A IR tweezers.
SKG test tweezers for measuring IR/Flash on chip capacitors are purpose designed to be the best available commercial product. Each model is:
- Versatile - can be used on a wide range of chip sizes
- Operator Friendly - light weight and easy for the operator to grip
- Efficient - picks up and holds chips with no tendency to drop or launch the chip
- Precise - the most repeatable test tweezers available on the commercial market
- Low Cost
- Robust - little or no maintenance required for long periods, cleaning only.
- Qualified for all dielectrics, extensive shielding insures stable IR reading in the highest IR range offered by the meter.