- R.C. says: "The Kelvin tweezers work great for chip resistor testing."
- H.B. says: "Model 351 is the most accurate and precise cap test tweezers I have ever used."
- R.B. says: "Model 352 does a good job on our large chips - very robust and reliable."
- A.Y. says: "Model 356 works great for my chip inductors as small as 0201."
- M.M. says: "The operators love them, they are light and very easy to use, especially on small chips
- Y.K. says: "Model 353 is by far the most precise tweezers we have evaluated for testing 01005 chips."