SKG C/DF test tweezers are purpose designed for testing capacitance and dissipation factor on MLCC chips in the size range 01005 up to more than an inch long (metric 0402 up to 2.5cm plus). M351, M352 and M353 can be used on most LCR meters that use standard BNC connectors. The test contacts are well guarded and shielded so measured values will be precise and stable, even for very low value MLCC chips, i.e., less than one PF. Excellent performance for MHz testing.
SKG test tweezers for measuring C/DF on chip capacitors are purpose designed to be the best available commercially product. Each model is:
- Versatile - can be used on a wide range of chip sizes
- Operator Friendly - light weight and easy for the operator to grip
- Efficient - picks up and holds chips with no tendency to drop or launch the chip
- Precise - the most repeatable test tweezers available on the commercial market
- Low Cost
- Robust - little or no maintenance required for long periods, cleaning only.
- Qualified for all dielectrics, outstanding for MHz testing, including low value tight tolerance chips. Excellent DF precision.