Model 3508 & 3509 are designed for piercing the cover tape of a tape/reel pack and measuring C/DF of the chip within the pocket. After testing the cover tape will continue to retain the chip in the tape. Model 3508 is suitable for 0402 up to 2225 chip sizes in tape. Model 3509 is suitable for probing chips or other objects that are more than one inch long. Additional applications include probing chips that are attached to circuit boards and testing chips in waffle packs.
SKG tape piercing test tweezers for measuring C/DF on chip components within a tape/reel pack are purpose designed to be the best available commercial product. These tweezers are:
- Versatile - can be used on a wide range of chip sizes.
- Operator Friendly - light weight and easy for the operator to grip.
- Efficient - easily pierces cover tape for testing.
- Precise - very good repeatability.
- Low Cost
- Robust - little or no maintenance required for long periods, cleaning only.
- Unique - the only tape piercing tweezers offered on the commercial market