SKG IR test tweezers are purpose designed for testing IR and Flash on chips in the size range 01005 up to more than an inch long (metric 0402 up to 2.5cm plus) . M361A, M362A and M363A are specifically designed for use on the Agilent 4339A/B IR meter and they are a “plug and play” replacement for Agilent model 16118A IR tweezers.
SKG test tweezers for measuring IR/Flash on chip capacitors are purpose designed to be the best available commercial product. Each model is:
- Versatile - can be used on a wide range of chip sizes
- Operator Friendly - light weight and easy for the operator to grip
- Efficient - picks up and holds chips with no tendency to drop or launch the chip
- Precise - the most repeatable test tweezers available on the commercial market
- Low Cost
- Robust - little or no maintenance required for long periods, cleaning only.
- Qualified for all dielectrics, extensive shielding insures stable IR reading in the highest IR range offered by the meter.