The Model 570 is purpose designed for testing chip capacitors with the greatest precision available on any commercial test fixture. This is accomplished with extensive shielding and grounding of all components of the fixture, expert contact design and use of robust mechanical components. Applications include QC, QA, lot qualification, small volume production testing of low value, tight tolerance chip capacitors, for example, sub-pF chips with A or B tolerance. This fixture is also very well suited for use with the master bridge in a production department. An optional digital indicator can be fitted to either or both test heads for maximum control and repeatability of the distance between electrodes for open compensating.
- Length 7 inches (18 cm)
- Width 2.5 inches (6.5 cm)
- Height 2.5 inches (6.5 cm)
SKG Model 570 is:
- Versatile - specified for chips sizes 01005 to 1812 (metric 0402 to 4832) and for capacitance values from microfarads to sup-picofarads
- Operator friendly - light weight and easy for the operator to use
- Efficient - quick and easy set up when changing chip sizes
- Precise - the most repeatable test fixture available on the commercial market
- reasonable cost
- Robust - little or no maintenance required for long periods, cleaning of electrode tips only
- Qualified for all dielectrics, extensive shielding and contact design insures stable C/DF
- measurement for all chip sizes and capacitance values, kHz and mHz test frequencies.